Jillian F. Hocker
creator. Artist. Friend.
As a photographer, you're often asked "What do you shoot?" My answer is always the same. "I don't discriminate. If you need photos, I know how to take them." While I can do ANY type of photography, I find myself drawn to a more natural approach to my images, images with people, creating custom art that really tell the story of you and your loved ones. The human connection is something that takes a special kind of person to capture through imagery, a lover of love is a must. Weddings are my favorite event to shoot, hands down. The emotion and thoughtfulness put into every wedding is always unique and beautiful, and having the trust of others to create the images they've always wanted is truly an undertaking. I am a bit like an air traffic controller, I ensure everyone is on the same page to not only take your pictures, but to ensure you have the best and most flawless day possible. I thrive in your trust. I understand that you are investing in a product that I am controlling, and I want to assure you that you're in good hands!
Let's chat about your photographic dreams, whatever they may be!
Photographer/Videographer/Web designer for Shades by Jessie
Honors & Awards
- Honorable Mention - Journalism Associations of Ohio Schools - April 2004 - I was given an award for an "Honorable Mention for Photo Story" for my contribution to my high school news paper, The Voice, which had a circulation of over 5,000 readers.
- ViewBug Contest Finalist in A Single Flower Photo Contest April, 2017
- Won ViewBug Featured Image February 2017, July 2017, August 2017, September 2017, October 2017, November 2017, December 2017, January 2018
- ViewBug Finalist in Close Up Art Photo Contest November, 2016
- Won Contest Finalist in Beautiful Flowers Photo Contest January, 2018